Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rules – July 25, 2014


My children, there are many rules in the world. Every country has its own set of rules, families also have their own household rules. My rules are not the same as that of the world. People have different rules that are pleasing and acceptable to them but not always to Me. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves.

I have one set of rules for all, not just for some like so many want to believe and think. It is because many do not know Me and do not want to accept My rules. Many make their own rules and still they think that I am pleased with them and it is acceptable to Me but it is not because they have no fear, reverence for Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously and fair according to My rules, not according to the rules of mere men and women. Do not be deceived.

Many have accepted rules that are against My rules. That is why many do not only approve of those things that are an abomination to Me but they do them themselves also and still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. They must repent, accept My rules or they will perish. I force no one but I do not change. You must all change, live according to My rules.


I am holy and you must all be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me, nor enter into Heaven. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I have one set of rules for all. Yield to My Holy Spirit who will guide you into all truth. My Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment according to My rules but many are ignorant but will have no excuse and will bear the consequences if they do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life without Me there will be no mercy. I am the only Savior of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget