Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Right Perspective – July 06, 2014


My children, those who are of the world have a different perspective than those who belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must not lose perspective, what life is really about. It is all about Me and My Kingdom. You are all born for My plan and purpose and you must seek to fulfill your Kingdom purpose according to My will.

Many are too occupied with the wrong things, they have a wrong perspective about life and My Kingdom. It is because they do not know Me for real.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you because I know My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Trust Me and do not have the wrong perspective. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me have My way. I know best.  Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will.


Have the right perspective. Seek to do My will, My plan and purpose. My will be done, not your own or that of other people. That is why many are deceived, not doing My will and I am not pleased with them. Their perspective is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget