Monday, July 7, 2014

The wise and the foolish – July 08, 2014


My children, there will be a difference between the wise and the foolish, the holy and the ungodly. It will be obvious who is wise and who is foolish. The wise will be purified, made spotless, be transformed into My likeness but not the foolish, they will continue in their wickedness and perish if they do not become wise in time.

Be wise and not foolish yourselves and do not be wise in your own eyes. Do not lean on your own understanding but be wise. Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not be foolish because your hope and trust is in fallible men and women.

I know the end from the beginning. Be wise, listen to, obey and follow Me, the Light of the world, then you will not be in darkness but the foolish will be deceived and in darkness because they listen to and follow people.

Be wise and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way into My perfect will and not foolish going your own way and doing your own things. My will be done.


Be wise, be always ready, worthy of Me and My Kingdom. The foolish will not inherit My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget