Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Trustworthy and obedient – July 24, 2014


My children, I require trustworthiness and obedience to Me and My Kingdom from everyone. It must be your utmost goal in life. Many are not trustworthy nor obedient to Me and My Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives. You must be different, be known to be trustworthy and obedient to Me and My Kingdom all the time. It will cost you, you will pay a price, but great will your reward be in Heaven. Let no one take your crown.

I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care. Some are willing, they accept My discipline and when I reprove them for good, but others despised it. Everyone will learn obedience through much suffering. All disobedience will be punished. Everyone must decide if they want to be trustworthy and obedient to Me and My Kingdom but they will also bear the consequences.


I call many but only a few are trustworthy and obedient to Me and My Kingdom. Many started good but then they become untrustworthy and disobedient to Me and My Kingdom but still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. They must repent or they will perish. You must obey Me, be trustworthy to be able to do My will and not your own or that of other people. My will be done. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven or see Me. Let no one deceive you. Many call Me Lord, Lord but they are not willing to do what I say. Do not be a hearer only but be a doer also, or you only deceive yourself. Be trustworthy and obedient to Me and My Kingdom always. I will not fail you. Trust, obey and follow Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget