Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Unpredictable – July 17, 2014


My children, I am not predictable like many want to believe and think because they want Me to be predicted but I am not. I am the Unpredictable One, who is Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and I do as I wish. No man, no woman is able to predict Me. Many want to keep Me in a box, they want to limit and restrict Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, the unpredictable.

Many try to predict Me, because they lean on their own understanding and own wisdom, they are fallible men and women. The truth is, I am unpredictable. Although My promises do not fail. I do what I promised but at My time and as I wish because I stay unpredictable. I do not change.

Get to know Me for real, more and better, then you will know and understand that I am unpredictable. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the One who Is, who Was and who Is to come at the appointed time. The one who seeks Me will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you.


I reveal Myself in an unpredictable way, as I wish. Seek Me diligently with all your heart and I will reward you in an unpredictable manner. I do not fail and I do not disappoint those who diligently seek Me. Seek Me until you find Me, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget