Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vengeance belongs to Me, I will repay – July 04, 2014


My children, vengeance belongs to Me, I will repay. Do not fight like the rest of the world, leave it to Me. I will fight for you. You are in a different battle than the rest of the world. Submit to Me and My authority and do as I command you. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me.

No weapon formed against you will prosper, and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. Do not fear evil people. Your enemies are also My enemies I will revenge. I am the righteous Judge and I am fair. Forgive and release everyone to Me.

Do not repay evil with evil. Be different, do not hate but love, do not curse but bless, pray for your enemies, you all need prayer and Me.

There will come a time when I will repay because vengeance is Mine. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am a God of Love but also A Consuming Fire to those who refuse to repent to change their evil ways.


Be blameless before Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Be pure in heart, be holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Vengeance belongs to Me, I will repay. Repent or perish, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget