Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You must be a good example – July 10, 2014


Do not look at other people My children, you must be a good example in the world, to this wicked generation, wherever you are. Many do not have a good example of godliness that is why they continue in their wickedness. They have no reverence and no fear for Me, because they do not know Me for real. I am a God of Love but also A Consuming Fire.

I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many believe and think because they are deceived. That is why many are not pleasing to Me, they are not a good example.

You must be a good example, be salt, and be a shining light. Do not hide but let your light shine wherever you are and do not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourselves and are of no value for Me and My Kingdom but a bad example that is not pleasing or acceptable to Me. Be different, be a good example.


The world is lost because most do not have a good example to follow. You must be a good example yourselves to them because you represent Me and My Kingdom. Follow My perfect example. Be holy, pure in heart, blameless. Do not be a shame on Me and My Kingdom by being a bad example, be a good example that pleases Me and that will draw others to Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget