Monday, July 14, 2014

Your endurance will be fruitful – July 15, 2014


My children, those of you who have endured in this time, through many trials and tribulation your endurance will be fruitful. Believe and trust Me and continue to sow good seed in My Kingdom, it will not be in vain, it will be fruitful and rewarded. What you have sown in tears you will joyfully reap. Be encouraged, your endurance will be fruitful in My Kingdom. I reward each one according to their deeds. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. I will not fail or disappoint you.

The unfruitful, those who lost hope, who gave up, you can start anew today. Repent, make a choice, be determined, steadfast and endure, do not give up again but continue to sow good seed in My Kingdom, so that you will also be fruitful. Do not look back, move forward with Me one step at a time and sow good seed as I guide and lead you in My Kingdom. Do not lose hope or give up but press on and endure so that you will be fruitful. What you sow you will reap also. Make sure that you sow good seed. If you sow you can expect a harvest and will not be disappointed but if you do not sow, do not expect anything, because you will surely be disappointed.


Always remember the devil will try his utmost to hinder, distract and stop you from being fruitful in My Kingdom. Do not give him any foothold, do not fall prey to him but resist him and he will flee. If you endure, press on and not lose hope and give up, your endurance will be rewarded, it will be fruitful in My Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget