Sunday, August 3, 2014

Be humble and submit to Me – August 04, 2014


My children, you must be humble and submit to Me and My authority. Many are not humble but arrogant therefore they also do not submit to Me and My authority. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

I will humble the arrogant, the ones who do not want to be submissive to Me. I find no pleasure in the arrogant and disobedient only in the humble and submissive. I will exalt the humble, they will not be put to shame, but the arrogant will be brought low.

You must decide to be humble and submit to Me willfully. I force no one. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you to do My will.

Many do not want to submit to Me to do My will because they are not humble but arrogant but will bear the consequences, if they continue in their wickedness. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Everyone will give account for their deeds. I am fair, I am the righteous Judge.


Be willing, humble and submissive to Me and seek to do My will in My Kingdom and not your own. Let Me have My way, My will be done. Do not be arrogant and disobedient because all disobedience will be punished. You will learn obedience through much suffering if you are willing. Be humble and submit to Me and My authority, then you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget