Thursday, August 21, 2014

Be in My peace – August 22, 2014


My children, without Me in the world, there will be no true peace, only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace. I give peace which surpasses all human understanding.

Be in My peace, in the world you will have trouble. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation, if you endure until the end. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain. Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom. Endure and be in My true peace no matter what you will have to go through.

If I am for you who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. Be in My peace.


I know everything about you, your situation and circumstances. Nothing is unknown to Me, I know it all. Be in My peace and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Do not let anything or anyone take your peace. Seek to be always in peace with Me, if not, let Me restore your peace. I am able. I am for you and not against you. Be in My peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget