Friday, August 8, 2014

Be one of them – August 09, 2014


My children, you must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able, few will enter, be one of them. I am the narrow Door and I will allow you entrance or refuse you. I know every heart and I am the righteous Judge.

Let no one take your crown and let no one deceive you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven nor see Me, be worthy, pleasing to Me, to be one of them. I am holy and you must also be holy. Do not be deceived. Be holy, live a life worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

I do not change, you must all change, be willing to be transformed into My likeness or you will perish. I force no one. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am fair and I judge righteously. Everyone will give account for their own deeds.


Be different, separated from the rest of the world. Although you are all still in the world you are not all of the world. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. Few are on the narrow road, willing to follow Me as I guide and lead them to reach their end destination successfully, be one of them, or you will be very disappointed and only have yourself to blame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget