Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Be steadfast, unmovable – August 13, 2014


My children, be steadfast, unmovable in these last days. The devil will try his utmost to get you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom but do not give him any foothold, do not fall prey to him and his lies. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer. He has destroyed many and seeks more to destroy, he is hard at work. Do not become his victim, be steadfast, unmovable, resist him and he will flee. Do not ponder on his lies but reject them, ponder on truth only because only truth sets free not lies. Truth brings victory, be victorious in Me.


Do not go off course, stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Continue and do My will, be steadfast, unmovable in your faith in Me. Each and every one of you will go through much tribulation in the world that is full of hatred and wickedness but be of good courage I have overcame the world, you are also able to overcome, be an overcomer. Be willing, be steadfast, unmovable and do not let anything derail and take you off course. You will be hated, persecuted and some of you killed for Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. I will reward each and every one according to their deeds. Let nothing get in your way to do My will, be steadfast, unmovable until the end. Hope in Me does not disappoint, be steadfast, unmovable and bear everything for the sake of My Kingdom, it will not be in vain. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget