Monday, August 11, 2014

Concerned – August 12, 2014


My children, many are not concerned about their end destination although they might even die today. They just continue, live their lives as if they are going to live forever in the world. They have no thoughts about their end destination, where they will spend eternity.

They are more concerned about the wrong things in life, their own affairs, things that do not really matter. Instead of being concerned about those things that really matter, that have eternal value, My everlasting Kingdom but they do not care. I know every heart and all motives.

Be different yourself, be therefore concerned to build onto My Kingdom while you have the time and opportunity. Have a zeal for the lost, thery are many. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing to do My will as I guide and lead you.


The devil will try his utmost to hinder, distract and stop you. He wants you to be rather concerned about the wrong things, those things that do not matter. Do not fall prey to him, but resist him and he will flee. Keep your focus on Me and be concerned about Me, My Kingdom and where you want to spend eternity. Everyone will give account for their own deeds. Mind your own walk and relationship with Me and be concerned about what matter most. Am I pleased with you? That really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget