Thursday, August 7, 2014

Count the cost – August 08, 2014


My children, you must realize when you decide to follow Me willfully, My way, you will pay a price. Therefore you must count the cost first. It will be My way and not your way. My will be done.

Things will not work out the way you want or think but I am in control, I know best. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will help and sustain you along the way but My will, will be done.

Submit yourself to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. I do not fail.

Count the cost, be willing to pay the price for Me and My Kingdom, it will not be in vain, if you endure until the end. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. I will reward each one according to their deeds.


After counting the cost come after Me. You will not be disappointed. Follow Me every step of the way, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget