Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Depend on Me – August 28, 2014


My children, many do not depend on Me. They depend on fallible men and women. Their hope and trust is not in Me their Savior because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

I do not fail. People fail and disappoint. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You can depend on Me. Do not depend on your own understanding but trust Me with all your heart. I will work all things out for good.

Many depend on their own means. They try to live their lives independently from Me but they do not realize that they need Me, without Me they can do nothing.

Sadly many do not realize who I really am. If you seek Me you will find Me. I am alive. I reveal Myself to those who diligently seek Me. I know every heart and all motives. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.


Depend on Me, Make Me your source of life, who knows all your needs. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. Trust and depend on Me and you will experience My goodness, mercy and grace, all for My Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget