Monday, August 4, 2014

Do not stray from Me – August 05, 2014


My children, you must stay on course, do not stray from Me. Stay with Me, listen to and follow Me all the way, one step at a time. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. It will not be like you want or think. Let Me have My way. I know best. Believe and trust Me, do not stray from Me, My plan and purpose. Stay on course. I will work all things out for good. You might not see My plan and purpose yet but when you look back you will know I am in control and I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

Many strayed from Me, they are off course because they have been led astray by strangers, those I warned them, not to listen to but to run away from. I am the only Good Shepherd who guides and leads My sheep Myself. They listen to, obey and follow Me only, and they run away from all strangers. I protect My own and lead them to safety because I love and I care for them but not those who lead them astray from Me. They are the wolves in sheep’s clothing. Their motives are not pure. I know every heart and all motives. They think they can hide their wrong, evil motives from Me but I know them all. I will hold them accountable if they do not repent, listen to, obey and follow Me.


Do not let anyone lead you astray and do not stray from Me yourself. Stay with Me and follow Me, I will guide and lead you to your end destination successfully, but then you must stay with Me and do not stray from Me until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget