Sunday, August 10, 2014

Don’t be lured – August 11, 2014


My children, be vigilant, watch and pray so that you will not fall prey to the wiles of the devil. He wants to lure you away from Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is his utmost goal. He will do everything possible to lure you with all kinds of things. He can also appear as an angel of light. You are not unknown to his schemes and tricks, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee.

He has lured many away, back into sin, to love the world more than Me. Those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of them but they also do them themselves and still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. They are deceived, lured into deception, believing lies for truth. They are in enmity with Me, not pleasing nor acceptable and must repent or they will perish. I do not change, I am holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


Do not let anyone lure you away from following Me with all kinds of fables and man-made doctrines. Seek the truth for yourselves from Me, then you will not be deceived and disappointed. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Fallible men and women will lure you away from truth. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life beside Me there is none and will never be. Do not let anyone lure you away from Me, the Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget