Monday, August 25, 2014

Endure, press on – August 26, 2014


My children, you have to endure, press on until the end. Do not lose hope, or give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the end or it will be all in vain.

There is nothing that you are not able to overcome, to be victorious. Every obstacle is there to build you up, not to tear you down. Endure, press on to get through every obstacle, then you will be stronger in your faith and trust in Me. You will have many obstacles when you want to follow Me. I am always with you to help and sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be steadfast, determined to endure, press on, do not lose hope or withdraw from Me and My Kingdom. I am for you and not against you.

Be always faithful and obedient, no matter what you have to endure, go through. Your faith will be tested. Believe and trust Me, I will work all things out for good but then you have to endure, press on and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will.


Stay on course, endure, press on every day, until the end. You will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget