Thursday, August 28, 2014

Follow Me, to stay on course – August 29, 2014


My children, there is no other way than to follow Me, to stay on course. I will guide and lead you every step of the way to be able to stay on course, to do My will. Without Me you can do nothing. Yield willfully to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do, that is why they are not on course.

Submit yourselves to Me and My authority, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, to stay on course. Take one step at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors according to My plan and purpose.  

Many do not follow Me that is why they are not on course. They must repent, start anew and follow Me, one step at a time, and stay on course. There is no other way.


Do not allow anyone or anything to get you off course. Be steadfast, unmovable and follow Me only, to stay on course until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget