Monday, August 18, 2014

I see and I hear everything – August 19, 2014


My children, do not fear or be concerned, I see and I hear everything. What can anyone hide from Me? Although many believe they can, they play invisible but are foolish. They think what they do behind closed doors, or in secret, in the dark, I cannot see or hear. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

Be steadfast, keep your focus on Me and let no one take you off course. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. It will be a terrible thing for them to fall into My Hands if they do not repent, turn from their evil ways. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire.


Each one will give account for their deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge who sees and hears everything. No one will have any excuse and will not be able to hide anything. I am able to bring it to remembrance, the good and the evil. Be wise and not foolish. You are ever before Me and I see and I hear everything. Repent, be holy and live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom or you will perish. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Be in awe of Me for who I really am and not who you think or believe who I am. I am The Almighty, the One who is, who was and who is to come. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in control. I see and I hear everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget