Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In control – August 27, 2014


My children, I am in control. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. All power and authority belongs to Me. I am Lord, King and Master.

Those who acknowledge Me and have accepted Me for who I am are in My true peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil but those who reject, refuse to accept Me for who I am, will have no true peace but turmoil.

Let no one deceive you. In the world there will be no true peace without Me, only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace besides Me there is none and will never be. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. I am King and in full control. Believe and trust Me, nothing is out of My control. I am Lord of all. You are all ever before Me.

My promises will not fail because I am in control. My promises will come in fulfillment at My appointed time as I wish. There is a time for everything, it is under My control. I know the end from the beginning. I am, I was and I am to come at the appointed time.


Let Me be in control of your lives and I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I force no one. Be willing, submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way, My will be done. I will not disappoint you and I do not fail. Trust and do not doubt Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget