Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In expectation – August 07, 2014


My children, live a life in expectation of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you, as I wish. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I do not fail. My promises do not fail. You can expect My promises to be fulfilled according to My will. Live in expectation for My promises to be fulfilled at the appointed time. I do not disappoint. Believe and trust Me.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come. Your expectation of My coming will not be disappointed. I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Many will die today, suddenly and unexpectedly, that is why you must always live a life in expectation of Me, be ready. I will come like a thief in the night, when you least expect Me. Will you be ready and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom?

Live every day in expectation of Me and My Kingdom. Seek to do My will. Work while you are able and have the opportunity. Your reward is with Me. Everyone will give account for their own deeds.


Follow Me every day in expectation to reach your end destination successfully in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget