Sunday, August 24, 2014

Inconvenient - August 25, 2014


My children, life will not always be convenient when you follow Me, it will be much more inconvenient. That is why you must only take one step at a time and one day at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me, stay in pace with Me. I guide and lead you, every step of the way. My will be done.

I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors at My time, according to My plan and purpose. It will be inconvenient at times. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Follow Me in faith. Things will not work out the way you think or want it will be inconvenient at times. I will work all things out for good.


Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do My will, it will not always be convenient. Be willing to follow and to do My will as I guide and lead you, no matter how inconvenient it might be. I am for you and not against you. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation, it will be inconvenient, but bear it all. Great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end, it will not be in vain. You will not be disappointed if you endure inconvenience, many are not willing and will surely be disappointed. I force no one to come after Me, count the cost, because you will pay a price, it will be inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget