Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My will be done – August 14, 2014


My children, always seek My will to be done. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My will is not your will, surrender your will to Me and let My will be done. I know best.

Submit yourself willfully to Me and My authority. I am King, Lord and Master. Listen and obey Me. Let Me be in control and I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose as I wish. I do not fail, My promises do not fail. I have a plan and purpose, yield to My guidance and leading so that My will, will be done. I force no one, deliberately submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, My will be done.

Many do not know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. That is why they do not follow Me or seek My will so that My will, will be done. Many want things their way, but when things do not work out the way they want or think, they are very disappointed, they want to lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom because their will is not My will. I have a plan and purpose and things will happen at My appointed time.


Yield and do not be resistant, stubborn, nor grieve My Spirit, I will guide and lead you into My perfect will, if you are willing, surrender to Me and let Me have My way. I do not fail and I do not disappoint. Trust Me, My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget