Tuesday, August 19, 2014

No other way – August 20, 2014


My children, there is no other way than to follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way to reach your end destination. Let no one deceive you and do not be deceived.

I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me, there is no other and will never be.

Many have been deceived by others to believe a lie for truth. There is only One way that leads to Heaven, the other leads to destruction and sadly many are on it. There is no other Way if you wish to spend eternity with Me, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. Come after Me.

Be willing, submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I will guide and lead you My way to do My will. That is the only Way. I force no one, it is up to everyone to decides for themselves which way they choose, there is only One way to eternal life and the others to eternal damnation. Be wise and choose right.


You are responsible for your own walk with Me. Let no one take your crown through deception and lies. Seek the truth for yourself from Me, My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Follow Me only, every step of the way, until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget