Friday, August 29, 2014

Occupied – August 30, 2014


My children, you must not be occupied with the wrong things in life, that do not matter. Occupy yourselves with the things that are important, that really matter in life and that have eternal value. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven not earthly treasures, because it will not last for eternity.

Be occupied with Me and My everlasting Kingdom, that matters, and have eternal value. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. Focus on Me and My Kingdom, keep yourself occupied to build onto My everlasting Kingdom. Sow good seed while you have the time and opportunity. It will not be in vain. If you do not sow you cannot expect to have a harvest. You will reap what you sow.  

Many are occupied with worldly affairs and not with Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Your priorities must be right. Keep yourselves occupied with that which is important to Me. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first. Put Me and My Kingdom first, that is your occupation in life. You are all chosen, called for My plan and purpose. Keep yourselves therefore occupied with that which is important to Me and not to you or others. My will be done.


The devil will try his utmost to get you occupied with the wrong things in life. Be vigilant, watch and pray so that you do not fall prey to him. He will get you occupied with wrong things to take you off course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget