Thursday, August 14, 2014

Own deeds, good or evil – August 15, 2014


My children, focus on your own deeds, and not the deeds of others. Everyone will give account for  their own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge righteously and fairly. I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I know every heart and all motives.

Follow My example of good deeds. What you do to the least, you have done it to Me also. Do to others what you want them to do to you also.

Be good. Do not repay evil with evil but with good so that I will be glorified. Bless and do not curse, love and do not hate, pray for all, even for your enemies, you all need Me. I am the only Savior of the world, the Light of the world, without Me they will be lost, in darkness if they continue with their evil deeds. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Focus on your own deeds. Seek My will and do as I guide and lead you. I will reward each one for your own deeds. Do not only be hearers but be doers also, or you only deceive yourself. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life.


Be light in the world that is in darkness and do not be darkness yourself. Be different, be good and do good. Be shining lights and do not hide then you are of no value for My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget