Saturday, August 16, 2014

Persistent – August 17, 2014


My children, be persistent in your relationship with Me. Seek Me until you find Me and do not lose hope or give up. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I reward those who persistently seek Me and I reveal Myself to them, as I wish. I am always faithful and trustworthy.

Be persistent in seeking Me, get to know Me more and better. Seek for new revelation, the supernatural, new and hidden things, I reveal those things, I am able but you must persistently seek from Me to receive.

Pray without ceasing, be persistent in your prayer life. I hear and I will answer according to My will. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Pray persistently for souls to be spared and saved in this time. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible.


Be persistent in your walk with Me, to do My will in My Kingdom. Do not let anyone take you off course. Stay on course, follow Me and be persistent in doing My will as I guide and lead you. I will reward you, it will not be in vain. Be steadfast and persistent until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget