Saturday, August 2, 2014

Procrastinate – August 03, 2014


My children, do not procrastinate, but do what I tell you to do, at My time. I am in control and will work things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Do not procrastinate. Time is of the essence in these last days. A world is dying without Me every day and more will and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Do My will when I tell you and do not wait, procrastinate. Be eager to do My will at My time.

No matter how big or how small My assignments and instructions are, do not procrastinate but react quickly. There is no time to waste in My Kingdom. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. My promises do not fail. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. There is none like Me and will never be. I am the King of Glory.

I love and I care for all, but not everybody loves Me, therefore there will be no true peace in the world without Me, only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace and only My children will have true peace, My Peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.


Do not procrastinate when I tell you something. You will only be safe with Me as I guide and lead you in these perilous time. Do not fear, I go ahead of you, I am always with you. Yield to My Spirit, listen, obey and follow Me every step of the way. Do not procrastinate, be obedient and faithful. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget