Saturday, August 23, 2014

Promises – August 24, 2014


My children, believe and trust Me, for My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. What I promise I am able to do and I will fulfill My promises at the appointed time. I am always faithful and trustworthy in all that I do. Do not doubt Me.

Be steadfast, stay on course, do not doubt My promises, I will keep them. You must also be faithful and trustworthy and keep your promises to Me and My everlasting Kingdom and to others. Do not put My Name and My Kingdom to shame by neglecting to keep your promises. You might forget but I do not. I remember everything and I am able to remind you of your promises. Ask Me and I will bring it to your remembrance. Listen and do not grieve My Spirit. A promise is a promise and you must keep your promises. I do not fail and you must also not fail Me, My Kingdom and other people.


Be different, not like the rest of the world, who give people empty promises although they know they cannot keep them. They are liars, deceivers and manipulators by giving people false hope through promises which they cannot keep. That is why many are disheartened, discouraged and disappointed. Fallible men and women do not always keep their promises. Trust and follow Me only. My promises do not fail and I do not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget