Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Steadfast in faith – August 06, 2014


My children, you must be steadfast in your faith in Me all the time. Do not only believe in Me but trust Me also. Many say that they believe in Me but when their faith is being tested they falter. Your faith will be tested along the way until the end. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. You must endure, be steadfast in your faith. Stand firm, be unmovable in your faith in Me. I do not fail. I do what I promise but according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I will work all things out for good.

Follow Me one step at a time. Be steadfast in your faith let nothing move you or derail you. The devil will try his utmost to get you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Resist him and he will flee. Do not give lies any thought but reject them and ponder on truth only. Truth and faith work miracles and bring victory.


Many lost faith in Me and more will because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They only know about Me, they have no personal relationship with Me. That is why they lose faith in Me instead of being steadfast in their faith in Me. Be steadfast in your faith until the end. Do not lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. Believe and trust Me and get to know Me more and better for who I really am so that you will be able to be steadfast in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget