Wednesday, August 20, 2014

This wicked generation must repent & Dream – August 21, 2014


My children, I warn and I call this wicked generation to repent before it might forever be too late. They have no fear, reverence for Me, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Most of them will find out too late if they do not repent in time and get to know Me for real. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. I will excuse no one. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am fair and I judge righteously. That is why I warn first. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am merciful but there will come a time when mercy time will be no more. That day is approaching this wicked generation that mocks and scoffs they will bear the consequences for their mockery, stubbornness and rebellion towards Me. I know every heart and all motives. It will be a fearful thing to fall into My Hands, I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire for My adversaries. They must repent now or they will certainly perish.

Make sure that you are in right standing with Me and do not assume. Be always ready. You never know when it might be your time to die. Be always ready, worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Pray, plead for mercy for this wicked generation. I hear and I will answer the prayers of My righteous children. Do not fear this wicked generation but pray for them for they do not know where they are heading. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. The wicked will perish if they do not repent in time.


Dream – I dreamed that I was standing outside a place. I knew that something was about to happen. Somebody said to me that I must go up into the highest building so that I can see from above how the earth is going to swallow the wicked up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget