Friday, August 1, 2014

Unwilling – August 02, 2014


My children, many are unwilling to change, you cannot change another person, they must choose for themselves, be willing to change for good. If they refuse to change, they will perish and only have themselves to blame, because I know every heart and all motives, nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I hear and I see everything although many do not think so. They are deceived and in darkness.

I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the unwilling. Many pretend to be who they are not, but I know their hearts and motives. They only fool themselves but they will bear the consequences if they do not repent in time.

Many do not know Me for real that is why they are unwilling to change their wicked ways. They think I have changed, but I do not change. You must all change become like Me holy or you will perish because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Do not be unwilling to be changed, transformed into My likeness. I force no one.


Everyone has a free will, a choice to make. Be wise and willing because the unwilling will perish in their foolishness. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it and will perish if they continue to be unwilling to change their wicked ways and repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget