Saturday, August 9, 2014

Willing to learn – August 10, 2014


My children, not everybody is willing to learn from Me. I am not their Teacher but I force no one. You must decide for yourselves, who do you want to teach you?

If you choose Me, then you must willfully submit to Me and My authority. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why they do not learn the truth, and will never get to know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have no true knowledge of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, they only know about Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. I am not their Teacher.

If you are willing to learn from Me, then you must yield to My Spirit of Truth. I will guide you into all truth. Many are not willing to learn the truth, they love lies more than truth because it is beneficial and pleasing to them, but only truth sets free not lies.


Many have an un-teachable spirit that is why they are not willing to learn the truth from Me and that is why they will never grow to spiritual maturity. They will always be learning but never come to the knowledge of truth. I know every heart and all motives, no one can hide anything from Me. Be willing to learn from Me. I will teach you. I will guide and lead you into My perfect will. Have a teachable spirit, then you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget