Friday, August 15, 2014

You have to - August 16, 2014


My children, you have to change, to be different from the rest of the world, it is not an option, be wise. Although you are all still in the world you ought not to be of the world any longer. You belong to a different Kingdom, My everlasting Kingdom. It is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you must be holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived, you have to be holy, live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom. You have to be separated from the rest of the world and do not conform again.

You have to accept changes, it is good and necessary. You cannot stay the same, you must be changed, transformed into My likeness, worthy and pleasing to Me. Therefore you must not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do but yield, listen and obey and do the necessary changes that are needed. I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who do not want to change for good will perish although it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent I force no one. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. You have to be serious, repent or bear the consequences of damnation.


There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate like so many think and believe. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many believe. You have to be in all truth, My Spirit will guide you into all truth. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget