Sunday, August 17, 2014

Your inheritance – August 18, 2014


My children, to share in and be part of My inheritance, My everlasting Kingdom, you must be worthy and pleasing to Me. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will inherit eternal life in My everlasting Kingdom. Many are deceived not even knowing that they are not part of My inheritance, My everlasting Kingdom. They will surely be very disappointed to learn too late, but only have themselves to blame. You can know, ask Me, but do not assume.

Let no one deceive you. The unrighteous will not inherit My Kingdom. They have no part in My everlasting Kingdom. It is only for those who are worthy, pleasing to Me. They are My inheritance, not the rest, unless they repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. You must be holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I do not change, you must all change, if you want to share in My inheritance.


It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to inherit eternal life in My everlasting Kingdom but I force no one. Many are not interested or serious about their inheritance. Each one must choose for themselves if they want to share My inheritance or not. I do not disappoint but many will be disappointed if they do not become part of My everlasting Kingdom to inherit eternal life for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget