Monday, September 22, 2014

Accomplish – September 23, 2014


My children, My promises do not fail. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to accomplish. My will, will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. I am in full control although it might not seem like it, I do not fail. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. I will accomplish My plan and purpose at the appointed time, as I wish. There is a time for everything, time is in My Hand and of the essence. Yield to My Spirit to accomplish My will.

Souls are dying all the time without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Be willing to accomplish My will, it must be a priority to you. Do as I guide and lead you. Do not be a hearer only but a doer also, or you deceive yourself only.


Everyone will give account for your deeds, what you have done. I will reward each one according to their deeds, good or bad. I give Gifts to everyone according to My plan and purpose, to be used for My Kingdom, to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, to accomplish My will. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget