Friday, September 19, 2014

Be different; do not conform – September 20, 2014


My children, you must always be different from the rest of the world. Although you are all still in the world you are not of it. You must stand out, be shining lights, wherever you are. Do not conform to the world again, then you are darkness and in enmity with Me, not pleasing to Me and only deceiving yourselves. Do not be deceived.

Many are deceived, they are not different from the rest of the world, they blend in because they have conformed to the world again and still they think that they are pleasing and acceptable to Me and My Kingdom, but they are not. They must repent before it might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy, transformed into My likeness because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


Come out, be separated unto Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Surrender and submit yourself to Me and My authority. Let Me use you for My Kingdom plan and purpose. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you to do My will. My will be done. I will work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget