Sunday, September 28, 2014

Be patient – September 29, 2014


My children, you have to be patient when you follow Me, step by step. You cannot go ahead of Me, wait patiently on Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way, one step at a time, according to My plan and purpose. Yield to Me, be patient, listen and do as I want, My will be done.

Many are not patient enough, be more patient, wait on Me first for My guidance and leading. You cannot go where I did not send you. Without Me you can do nothing.

Be patient, I will not fail you. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Follow Me patiently. I go ahead of you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.


Be patient, I am always patient with you. Pray without ceasing for the lost. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Sow good seed patiently, I will let it grow. Do not lose hope, continue to sow good seed and you can expect a harvest in due time. It will not be in vain, endure and be patient. Your deeds will be rewarded. I will reward each one for their own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget