Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Be vigilant – September 17, 2014


My children, be vigilant, because the devil knows his time is running out. He will do his utmost to get you off guard. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He is roaring, seeking whom he can devour. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee.

He has deceived and destroyed many, be vigilant so that you will not be a victim to him and his lies. Only truth sets free not lies. Ponder on truth only, reject all lies then you will be free and free indeed. He is defeated, do not walk around like you are defeated. Victory is assured in Me. I overcame the world therefore you are also able to overcome to be victorious.

Be vigilant, attentive to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. Listen, obey and follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you into My perfect will to do My will.


Stand firm, be unmovable in your faith, put all your hope and trust in Me, I will not fail or disappoint you. Your faith will be tested. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. In the world My children will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end. Be steadfast and let no one take your crown. I will reward each one for your deeds. Be vigilant, watch and pray without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget