Saturday, September 13, 2014

Compensate – September 14, 2014


My children, I will compensate those who are willing to give up everything for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Those who do not love anything more than Me, who really love Me above everything and care for My Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives.

I will compensate My beloved children, you will not be put to shame. You are My representatives in the world, although you are all in the world, you are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, I dwell in you.

Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith in Me. I will not fail nor disappoint you. I will compensate you in due time as I wish. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me. I am able to do the impossible.


The devil might think that he has the upper hand over you, but he has not. I am in control. What he meant for evil, I will compensate you for good. I am for you and not against you. My promises do not fail. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I will not disappoint you, put all your hope and trust in Me. I will compensate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget