Monday, September 15, 2014

Comprehend – September 16, 2014


My children, no one can fully comprehend Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Many think they know Me, but they don’t. They cannot comprehend Me at all. That is why you must not lean on your own understanding, but put all your trust in Me. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I am in control. I do not fail. I am always trustworthy and I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever.

Many cannot comprehend Me for who I really am. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was and who is to come, the Almighty. I am alive, I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am the Light of the world, which shines in darkness and darkness cannot comprehend My Light.


Comprehend Me for who I really am and not who you think or believe who I am. Get to know Me for real. Seek Me diligently until you find Me. I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Do not be satisfied with what you know or think you know about Me. Seek Me more to comprehend Me better. I will not disappoint you. If you seek Me you will find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget