Sunday, September 14, 2014

Confidence – September 15, 2014


My children, have confidence in Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith. I will complete the good work that I started in you but you must stay with Me all the time, until the very end. Do not withdraw from Me and My everlasting Kingdom, then it will be all in vain.

Endure, press on and have confidence in Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you to help and sustain you. I am for you and not against you. The devil wants you to believe his lies but the truth sets free not lies. Ponder on truth only and have confidence in Me your Savior. I do not fail or disappoint. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.


Do not trust fallible men and women who will disappoint you but have confidence in Me. I work all things out for good. I am able to do the impossible. Do not doubt, limit or restrict Me. My promises do not fail, I will do what I promise as I wish. Have confidence in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget