Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deception, lies, evil – September 24, 2014


My children, deception, lies and evil will increase. Many will fall away. It is the time that you are in. The world is full of deception, lies and evil, no matter where you are.  They hated Me first, therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end. Do not fear evil people, be strong and courageous. If I am for you who can be against you?

Let no one deceive you with lies and take you off course. Seek the truth for yourself from Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who seek the truth will find it. Those who love lies will perish in their deception and will have no excuse. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Repent, live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Many are in deception, believing lies for truth. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like they believe and think. Be holy and righteous in My sight. I must be pleased with you. I will only allow you entrance into Heaven if you do what is pleasing to Me. Those who disobey Me will perish.


Give deception, lies and evil no foothold. Do not fall prey to the devil, resist him and he will flee. Be holy, an overcomer, victorious in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget