Sunday, September 7, 2014

Enrolled – September 08, 2014


My children, you must first be enrolled in a race to be able to run in it. You have to practice for a specific race, to be able to compete in it and to complete it successfully and according to the rules. You only receive the prize at the end, if you won and have completed it successfully and according to the rules.

The same with My everlasting Kingdom race. You must enroll first, and then run the race set before you according to My rules and not the rules of anyone else. Your focus must be on your own race set before you. I prepare each one for your own race according to My plan and purpose. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Anyone who is willing can enroll and be part of My Kingdom race but then you must endure, run until the end to finish your race successfully. You cannot stop or turn back then it will be all in vain.


Many are not enrolled in My Kingdom race yet. You must repent to be able to enroll and then you must follow Me and run according to My rules and not the rules of men. I go ahead of each one to show you the way. You must not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I go ahead to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth along the way as you run your race set before you. Do not look around you, then you will stumble and fall. Your focus must be on Me, the race set before you and run in such a way, to be able to win the prize at the end of your race to enter My everlasting Kingdom. You will not be disappointed, if you run until the end and complete it successfully. Be enrolled and stay in the race and run until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget