Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Have faith in Me – September 10, 2014


My children, have faith in Me your Savior, with Me all things are possible. I am able to do what is impossible with people, I did not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. Do not doubt Me, but have faith in Me. Faith in Me does not disappoint. Put all your hope and trust in Me, because I am able to do what I promise. My promises do not fail. Give disbelief no place. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must believe and trust Me with all your heart, do not doubt Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Do not try to limit or restrict Me because of disbelief but have faith in Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Nothing is too hard for Me, My Hand is not too short to help. Have faith in Me.


Many do not really have faith in Me, although they say that they believe in Me. I know every heart. It is because they do not know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They lean on their own understanding, therefore they limit and restrict Me with disbelief, they are always doubting Me. They must repent and have faith in Me, believe to receive anything from Me. Then they will see My Hand move. Let your faith come into action, by having faith in Me, without Me you can do nothing. I do the impossible because I am able. I work all things out for good. I did not change. You will not be disappointed, have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget