Monday, September 1, 2014

I do care – September 02, 2014


My children, many believe and think that I do not care and that I do not love them. That is lies from satan. He does not care and he does not love anyone. Do not let him deceive you. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer. He has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy more with all his lies. He knows his time is running out and he will do his utmost to destroy anyone. That is why you must not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Be on guard, resist him and he will flee. Ponder on truth not lies. Truth sets free not lies.

I do care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I call many out of love and because I care but I force no one. Each one has a free will to answer to My call. Be assured, I love and I do care for each and every one but not everyone loves and cares for Me or for My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives.


You must be different, like Me, love and care for others to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. It is your Kingdom also. Build onto it carefully and patiently because you love and care like Me. You will not be disappointed. I will reward each and every one for your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget