Friday, September 12, 2014

Look forward – September 13, 2014


My children, look forward and move forward, not backwards. Many keep looking back. You cannot change anything about the past, yesterday is also the past, it is over. Focus on what is ahead, look forward. The best is yet to come although you cannot see it yet. Hope does not disappoint. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I work all things out for good.

If you keep looking back you will not progress. Look forward to what is ahead of you and move forward, follow Me every day, one step at a time. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and do My will as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. Sow good seed, then you can look forward to have a bountiful harvest in due time. I will reward each one for their deeds. I know every heart and all motives. I judge righteously and fair.


You can look forward, in expectation for My coming at the appointed time. My promises do not fail. They will come in fulfillment. I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think, but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Work while you have the time and opportunity. Be always ready, pleasing to your Master. Look forward to the new. I do not fail and I do not disappoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget