Thursday, September 11, 2014

Loyalty – September 12, 2014


My children, I want loyalty from each one of you and not just from some like so many believe and think. Not everybody is loyal to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Therefore not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart and all motives. I seek loyalty not sacrifices. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first. I will add all the other things as I wish. I work all things out for good according to My will. I do not fail. Trust Me and be loyal at all times.

Your faith in Me will be tested. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I treat each one of My children fair and I judge righteously.


Be loyal to Me and My Kingdom, no matter what you go through or will have to go through. Endure, press on and stay loyal until the very end then you will not be disappointed. Show loyalty to Me and My Kingdom to be worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that day, go away from Me, I never knew you because they denied Me. Be loyal and show Me and My Kingdom loyalty at all times to be pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget