Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Kingdom, My will be done – September 11, 2014


My children, My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever, My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am Lord, King and Master and in full control. All Power and all authority belong to Me. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power and Glory.

You can be part of My everlasting Kingdom by doing My will. Many do not want My will to be done. They are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me because they are not doing My will but their own or that of other people. My will must be done. There is no other way. If you want to be part of My Kingdom and be worthy of Me, you must seek to do My will in My Kingdom, My will be done, that which is pleasing and acceptable to Me.


Submit yourself willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Yield to My Spirit, listen and obey Me and do as I instruct you. I will guide and lead you into My perfect will. Let Me have My way. Let Me be in control and follow My leading and guidance every step of the way. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose in My Kingdom, My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget